Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Stila "My Hero" & "Precious Pearl" swatches

OK, so here are a few swatches from my recent Sephora purchase.

Stila
"The Precious Pearl Palette"

For $20, I had to try this. It has six pearl eye shadows. They are very smooth and pigmented. It also comes in a pearl case. Very cute!

This set contains:
-White Gold (soft creamy white w/ gold shimmer)
-Soft Pink (light pink w/ pink and white shimmer)
-Midtone Pink (neutral warm pink with pink shimmer)
-Deep Blue (dark blackish nave with blue shimmer - looks like Mac Deep Truth in the palette, but it is more navy)
-Green(mermaid green with blue/green shimmer)
-Gold (deep gold with yellow and gold shimmer)













Stila
"My Mother, My Hero"

I mentioned this set in my previous post. I really like all the contents in this bag. Here are the swatches:

From left to right: (Natalie - Plum lip color, eyeshadow trio: gold, bronze, ivory, Illuminating Finishing Powder in bronze)

I also order this quad from Cargo for $5. It was a nice buy for the price, but not my style of quality. It's a little chalky, but I wore it today over Mac Indianwood pp and it looked nice...lasted me all day also. I wouldn't use this without a good base. The colors are really pretty.

Cargo
"PlanetLove Eye Shadow Quad

Thanks for viewing! I will do a fotd with these soon. Bare with me, I just started back working this week, so when I get home, I am pooped (also 7 months prego ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment