Sunday, August 9, 2009

Fan of Blue and Purple Eyeshadow FOTD

Here is my face of the day:

For the face, I kept it simple with just primer and powder. I used Laura Geller Bronzing Primer and Mac Studio Fix powder. I also used Mac Mellow Rave Highlight Powder to contour and Cargo BeachBlush.

Lips: Mac Velvetella creamstick liner, and NYX Pandora


For the eyes, I used:

Mac Indianwood Paint Pot
Ben Nye LG Turquise e/s
Nixie Champagne e/s
Mac Coppering e/s
Mac Mythology e/s
Mac Black Tied e/s
MUFE 92 e/s

I used Indianwood as the base (all over the eye) and applied Turquoise on the lid and blended up just a little into crease. I then applied Champagne onto the browbone and blended downward. Coppering into the crease and Mythology on top of that. Lastly, I used a purple color (MUFE 92) on the outer third of the eye and Black Tied in the outer-v.

I also filled in my brows with Mac Brown Down and Embark e/s.

4 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful!!!

    psst... Just want to let you know I tagged you on my blog!!

    xoxo, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sara, I'm about to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle (Lipstick Rules)August 10, 2009 at 1:30 PM

    Love your blog! Found you through Sara.

    Come by and say hi on my blog sometime,

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete