Thursday, December 31, 2009

I'm Back....

Hello Bella's!!!

Sorry I've been away for so long. My baby is getting healthier and growing by the day. He is now 8 weeks old. I must say that it has been nice being at home....just the two of us. He makes me smile all day. Even when he cries, I smile. Babies are truly a gift from God. Thank you!

Here is my little Brayden:
With the new baby and the passing holidays, we all know what my resolution will be.....shed some pounds ;). I will be joining the P90X work out. Who wants to join me and stay motivated?

What are your resolutions for the New Year? Loose weight, eat right, be a better person, make more money? Whatever it is, make sure you follow through. Get someone to join in with you or support you with whatever you set out to accomplish this year.

If you are looking for a better complexion to complete that flawless face, here are some recommendations for the new year:

Add these to your diet and make them daily eating habits:

Vitamin A is essential for great skin. Look for foods that are green (broccoli, spinach, kale, etc) or foods that are dark orange (carrots, tomatoes, sweet potatoe, etc). Also, milk, egg yolk and oysters are good sources of vitamin A.

Eat more fish! Fish contains oils that will help nourish your skin. If you don't like fish, try fish oil supplements.

Vitamin E helps to slow down the aging process. Good sources of vitamin e are nuts, leafy vegetables, salmon, lean meat, legumes and sunflower oil. So instead of packing chips in your purse, carry a bag of nuts to snack on.

Vitamin C helps to maintain collagen which acts as a supporting structure for the skin. Good sources include citrus fruits and vegetables like orange, lime, lemon, guava, indian gooseberry, strawberries and green and red peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment