Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Small Haul and FOTD

I ordered a few things online that I have been waiting to try.

First, MAC limited edition lipstick "Honey Love". Sorry girls, this one is no longer available at Mac. I had to search hard for it. I found it at All Cosmetic Wholesale. It is the perfect nude for me. I am Mac NC 42,43.

I lined my lips with Cork lip liner, and added Revealing lip gloss. Perfect combo....I love revealing. It also looks great with Siss.





I also ordered MUFE Hi Def foundation and Nars Orgasm/Laguna duo from Sephora. I have been using the Nars duo everyday since I got it in the mail. I love it!

I applied Laguna under the checkbones and a little on the temples (to slim out my baby fat.....still shedding lbs after the baby ;).

I love the way MUFE's Hi Def foundation photographs on my skin. It goes on smooth and lasts all day. My only thing is my oily skin. In the picture, you may notice a glow. That's no make-up trick or special effect.....it's my oilies coming out. If I plan on a long day with this foundation, I better use a primer. My next stop will be for MUFE Matte Velvet. Maybe that will be better on my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment