Friday, June 11, 2010

No more Shiny Forehead!

I have been asked over and over, "How do I get rid of my shiny forehead?" Ladies, I hear ya! My skin is very oily and by mid-day, I'm glowing. Don't fret too much, because oily skin peeps usually look younger.

Primers usually work well, but I wouldn't suggest using one everyday. Primers are designed to seep into pores and close them up, so nothing goes in or out of the skin. Well, our skin needs to breathe sometimes, so be mindful of how long and often you use a primer.

I have been using Face-To-Face Super Matte Anti-Shine to matte the shine of my oily skin. It goes on really light and it only takes a little. It comes in a simple little tube...no fancy bells and whistles on packaging here. Sometimes the simplest looking products are the best, as in this case. I got it from Camera Ready Cosmetics for about $25.

I was a little disappointed by the size of the tube, but it is a great product. Now I am confident went I go out especially in this summer heat. See the pic compared to a Mac lipstick.

No comments:

Post a Comment